PDA

Ver la Versión Completa : ¿Que cliente BitTorrent utilizas?

lloyd8
18/05/2010, 12:24
¿Que cliente BitTorrent utilizas? y porque motivo :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) µTorrent

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) Azureus

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) Transmission

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) kTorrent

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) rTorrent

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) cTorrent

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) XTorrent

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) Deluge

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) BitComet

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) BitTorrent

Saludos [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Lunnatiko
16/06/2010, 20:37
pues utilizo el utorrent, porque es el que me recomendaron, porque me baja bastante rapido, facil de configurar y quizá también por pereza de probar otro. No descarto probar azureus me han hablado muy muy bien de el.

JaBaT
16/06/2010, 21:08
Pues mas o menos por los mismos motivos que Lunnatiko